India Largest Purvanchal Expressway: PM Narendra Modi will lay the foundation of the Purvanchal Expressway. These expressways will prove to be lifeline for the Purvanchal, because this expressway will connect many districts together. At the same time industrial areas will be developed along this Express Way which will help in solving the problem of unemployment.
India Largest Purvanchal Expressway-
The BJP government is trying to make it easier for the people of Purvanchal to travel to Lucknow. The people have started preparing for the longest expressway for a safer and better journey. It has been named ‘Purvanchal Expressway’. The 354-kilometer long Purvanchal expressway will start from Lucknow and pass through Barabanki, Faizabad, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Sultanpur, Azamgarh, Mau and Ghajipur.
Why is ‘Purvanchal Expressway’ special
– Purvanchal expressway will become the longest expressway in the country.
– 354 km long Purvanchal expressway.
– From Lucknow to Ghajipur this expressway will be built.
– Ghazipur’s distance from Delhi will be less, easy to travel.
– This expressway will start from Chandrasara village in Lucknow.
– Expressway will be built up to Hadaria village of Ghazipur.
– Lucknow-Ghazipur tour will be completed in 4-5 hours.
– This will be 6-line expressway, which can increase up to 8 line.
– This will be the Total Controlled Expressway.
– Will be ready for the cost of around 17,000 crores.
– 100km for Azamgarh-Gorakhpur Long new link expressway will be built.
– Link Express-will link Gorakhpur to Purvanchal Expressway.
– It has been set to be prepared for 2 years and 6 months.
– Purvanchal expressway will pass through Lucknow, Barabanki, Amethi, Ambedkar Nagar, Faizabad, Sultanpur, Azamgarh, Mau and Ghazipur.