Here’s top 8 strange truths of Indian Royal Families. Where we are engaged in connecting one single penny, these Royal Families used to shed money like water. Their lives were tolerated and everything was in royal fashion. We have brought you some interesting facts from India’s Royal Families: –
8 strange truths of Indian Royal Families – India Virals | www.indiavirals.com
1. Maharani Indira Devi, wife of Maharaja Jeetendra Narayan of Cooch Behar, had ordered 100 pairs of shoes once. These shoes were made by Salvatore Frogmo of Italy, the most famous designer of the 20th century. Many of these diamonds were also studded.
2. Maharani Gayatri Devi of Jaipur was called the most beautiful woman in the Raj Bhavan of India. After the death of her husband and son in tragic accidents, she was drowned in mourning.
3. The great emperor Ashoka had left 99 of his 100 fishermen to clear the path of his throne. He only kept one brother alive and made him deputy king.
4. Maharaja Sawai Madhu Singh II once asked his artisans to make a huge silver vase so that they could carry it across the Ganges water on their journey to England.
5. When the Wadiar dynasty had taken control of the Mysore kingdom, then decided to bring the ex-king and the queen to death. But the queen had already committed suicide and dying, she cursed that there will be no successor to the throne. In order to improve their mistake, they built a statue of that queen and even today it is worshiped.
6. One Salesman from Rolls Royce had once insulted King Jai Singh of Alwar in London. Maharaja was so angry that he bought a large quantity of Rolls Royce cars and put the waste of the city in the work of carrying garbage.
7. Nizam of Hyderabad tried to hide his wealth from trucks in Indian government. But after all these trucks, termites and insects took place and damaged property.
8. The last Nizam of Hyderabad, Mir Osman Ali Khan, used to use Jacob Diamond as a paperweight. It is the fifth largest diamond in the world. Its size is as big as ostrich eggs (184.97 carats) and its price is about Rs 50 lakhs.